This website (the “site”) is owned, operated and maintained by Oasis Fund Management Ltd (“Oasis”) on its own behalf and on behalf of Mentor Wrap. Oasis provides the site to clients of advisers and dealers using Oasis products in order to provide investors information about their investment. Oasis also provides access to other areas of the site for advisers and dealers acting on behalf of investor.
This site is provided for Australian residents only and cannot be used by any person who is a resident of any other country unless that person is an investor using an Oasis product.
If you wish to invest in a product referred to in this website, please contact Mentor Wrap Client Services on 1800 893 085 for details of your nearest adviser offering the products. Full details of up to date fees and charges, interest rates, terms, product information and any special offers are also available from these advisers.
Advisers and dealers can contact Mentor Wrap Client Services on 1800 893 058 to obtain information memorandums for Oasis products.
In order to use this site, you need the equipment and connections necessary to access the internet. You are responsible for:
- the provision of any such connection or access to the internet.
- the payment of any fees associated with such connection or access (such as those charged by an internet service provider or other online service).
- the provision of all equipment necessary for you to make any such connection to the internet, including a computer and a modem, and a web browser.
- to give you optimum results when accessing the site, you will need the latest version of your web browser.
- to view reports on the site (PDF format), you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader V4.0, or later versions.
Oasis reserves the right to deny you access to, or use of, all or part of the site, without prior notice, if you engage in any conduct that Oasis believes, in its sole discretion:
- violates any term or provision of these terms and conditions
- violates the rights of Oasis or third parties
- is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of the site.
System Integrity and User Conduct
You must not use the site to:
- impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity
- send junk, obscene, indecent, offensive, or threatening electronic mail or “spam” to people who would not wish to receive mail from you
- falsify or delete any attributions, legends, or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any content of the site
- interfere with or disrupt the site or servers or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the site
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site or computer systems or networks connected to the site through any means
- commit forgery (or attempted forgery)
- harass any individual, or harm minors in any way
- collect or store personal data about other users, including email addresses
- violate any applicable state, Commonwealth or international law, convention or regulation.
Links and advertising
This site may contain links to third party websites. Those sites are not under the control of Oasis and Oasis is not responsible for the content or the links contained in those sites.
Oasis may recommend the use of certain information or resources provided by its recognised business partners via a link to the website of a recognised business partner.
Neither Oasis nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, or related bodies corporate are responsible for the content of any third party sites which may be linked to or from the site, or products or services of any third party organisations mentioned or described on this site or linked to or from this site (including the websites of recognised business partners). You acknowledge that you enter any third party websites (including the websites of recognised business partners) at your own risk.
The site may contain advertisements or endorsements for third parties’ goods and/or services. The third party advertisers are responsible for the accuracy of all representations made in those advertisements. If you choose to acquire goods or use a service advertised by a third party on the site, you do so using your own judgment and at your own risk.
The relationship between Oasis and its recognised business partners is independent and Oasis is not responsible or liable for the provision of goods or services by those business partners. If you choose to acquire goods or use a service of a recognised business partner, you do so using your own judgment and at your own risk.
Unless otherwise stated on the site, neither Oasis nor its officers, directors, employees, agents or related bodies corporate recommend or endorse the goods or services that may be advertised on the site, nor do they offer the goods or services for sale or make any other representation whatsoever about them.
Oasis accepts no responsibility for the advice of financial advisers or dealers offering Oasis products.
Use of Material
The information provided on this site is not intended to be investment advice or recommendations, nor is such information intended to constitute an offer or invitation to acquire financial products or securities.
Any financial or other information posted on this site is prepared for the general information of investors or advisers or dealers using an Oasis product.
Your particular financial objectives, needs and circumstances have not been considered in the preparation of information posted on this site. Your particular circumstances may determine or affect the applicability and relevance of the information contained on this site. You should seek professional investment advice before relying on such information to make investment decisions or before acting upon the information provided on this site.
Some information on the site is supplied by third parties.
Oasis will, at all times, take reasonable care to ensure that it presents an accurate representation of the original information supplied by Morningstar or any other third party provider. Oasis will disclose its third party sources and make appropriate disclosures regarding the benefits and limitations of comparative financial information in accordance with the law.
Oasis takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the original information which is sourced from any other third party provider.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
1. Subject only to 2 below:
- This site is provided by Oasis on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind
- Oasis does not warrant that access to or use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free or that the site or any material on or accessible through the site is free from errors or viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bomb, cancelbot or other harmful components
- Unless otherwise stated, Oasis does not warrant anything about the reliability, relevance, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, quality, physical state or fitness for a particular purpose of any other material on or accessible through the site
- Subject to its obligations under clause 8, Oasis makes no commitment to update any material on the site
- You are responsible for assessing the accuracy, relevance, reliability, suitability and accuracy of the material on or accessible through the site
- You accept all risks and responsibility for all loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using the site or the material on or accessible through the site
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Oasis nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or related bodies corporate shall be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, losses or damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use the material or information available on or accessible through the site, even if Oasis has been advised of the likelihood of such damages.
2. If Oasis cannot lawfully exclude or modify its liability under a statutory term, condition or warranty, then the term, condition or warranty is deemed to be included in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law the liability of Oasis, its officers, directors, employees, agents and related bodies corporate for a breach of that term, condition or warranty (including any economic or consequential loss) is limited, at the option of Oasis, to:
- in the case of services, the supply of the services again, or the payment of having the services resupplied and
- in the case of goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, or the payment of the costs of replacing or repairing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Oasis, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and related bodies corporate from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable lawyers’ fees) arising from your use of the site or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions, or from your violation of any applicable law.
Intellectual Property Rights
The information, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the site (the “content”) is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, transmit or distribute in any way the content except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions or as permitted by the Copyright Act.
The Oasis logo and name are the trade marks of Oasis Fund Management, and may not be used as part of your business or in connection with any goods or services without the prior written consent of Oasis.
The logo and names of an adviser or a dealer are the trade marks of the respective adviser or dealer, and may not be used as part of your business or in connection with any goods or services without the prior written consent of the respective adviser or dealer.
To access the secure pages on the site, you must be an investor with funds in an Oasis product, or be an adviser or dealer with investor clients who have funds in an Oasis product.
To gain access to the secure pages of this site, you must complete and submit an application form, which you can obtain from a third party. You agree to provide true and correct information about yourself when completing this:
- If your application is approved, you will be registered as an authorised user and will be assigned an account code and a password which you will need to enter to access the secure pages.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of any passwords and/or identification or log-in information for the site. You agree to notify Oasis immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security.
The values shown on the site in the investor information may differ from the actual value of your Oasis product depending on the date and time that you view this information on the site. The value of your investment in an Oasis product stated on the site is based on information updated on a daily basis. Oasis will endeavour to update the value of your investment within 24 hours of changes. However, delays in updating this information may occur.
The balance of your investment may not include recent transactions that have been accepted but not yet processed. Oasis will update Investor information to take account of new transactions within 48 hours of receiving your request to process a new transaction. Again delays in updating this information may occur.
Oasis will update your investor information (other than the information described in clause 5 within three business days of receiving your written request for a change.
Oasis has put in place reasonable security measures to protect the information you provide or obtain when accessing the secure pages of the site. However, the world wide web exists across open public networks that are neither secure nor private. Accordingly, you acknowledge and accept the risk that any communication to or from the site may be intercepted, used or modified by third parties.
Subject to 7 and 8 above, Oasis warrants the accuracy of investor information sourced from its database on the secure pages of the site, provided that such information has not been tampered with, hacked, or otherwise interfered with by a third party.
Oasis may from time to time amend, update, or change the site, including these terms and conditions, without prior notice.
Oasis shall not be liable by reason of the failure in the performance of obligations under these terms and conditions by reason of strikes, riots, fire, explosion, acts of God, governmental action, or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control of Oasis, including any form of technological failure or the actions of third parties.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Oasis with respect to this site, and these terms and conditions replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the site.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and will be deemed deleted to the extent that it is nor enforceable, and the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
The failure by Oasis to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any of these terms and conditions will not be construed as a waiver of any right or remedy of Oasis in respect of any existing or subsequent breach of these terms and conditions.
An email which is sent to Oasis using the site or any other means is taken to be received by Oasis when the email message enters the electronic mail box of Oasis and is able to be opened in readable form. Proof of an email being received is established by production of an electronic or paper record of the date and time that the email message entered the electronic mail box of Oasis and was able to be opened in readable form.